Waiting to Adopt Yi Mei

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Little dresses and such

I have been up all night putting away Yi Mei's clothes.  My friend Nancy's sister has donated the most beautiful sun dresses.  I have been waiting all week to go through the boxes!   I also picked up some wonderful clothing from Joy today.  The clothes originally came from a Prairie Star family and it is all name brand clothing that I could never afford.  All the jeans have these adorable embellishments and the leggings have matching tops.  It purposefully waited until Saturday evening to unpack my treasures.  As I put the clothing away, I dreamt of Yi Mei in all these fabulous outfits.  She really is going to be a stylish girl- just like her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment