Waiting to Adopt Yi Mei

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

What I Love About Yi Mei

Yi Mei has become quite the ham.  She has come a long way from those early days in China when she would stare blankly at the camera. Yi Mei now asks me to take pictures of her and absolutely delights in watching videos of herself.  I love that she is so outgoing, as she is completely opposite of her introverted mom.  I also love how affectionate my daughter has become.  She no longer wipes of those kisses, instead she now will initite them herself.  Yi Mei comes into my bed in the early morning and the first thing she does is wake me up to give me a kiss and then crawls up to my body to sleep as close to me as possible.

I posted a few of my favorites:  Yi Mei dancing at Kaleidoscope, worshipping Jesus with her Kids Praise CD and singing "Skittlee Dinky Doo- I love you". 

1 comment: