Waiting to Adopt Yi Mei

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The End is in Sight!

When you are waiting for something of great importance, the wait can seem eternal!  Today my dossier came back from the Chinese Consulate adorned with colorful Chinese stamps.  These stamps are stamps signifying approval of all I have worked these past six months.

I am celebrating that these documents arrived before I leave for Chicago.All I  have to do is photocopy these and send my dossier to Holt International in Eugene.  The home office will take up to three weeks for final processing and then it is off to Beijing!



"I will go before you and level the mountains.  I break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.  I will give you the treasure of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, God of Israel, who summons you by name"  Isaiah 45:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment