Waiting to Adopt Yi Mei

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Yi Mei!

Today is Yi Mei's birthday.   Although she's not here yet, Yi Mei is constantly present in my heart and mind.  I thought about her all day wondering if they celebrated her birthday in the orphanage and if she enjoyed the card, stickers and book that I sent.

Since my relationship with Yi Mei has begun, I thought it was only fitting to light a candle and have a cupcake tonight.  I still had three of the yummy cupcakes left over from Wednesday's shower and I was happy to have an excuse to eat one :)
 
 I was anticipating that I might find my LOA in my inbox today, but no such luck.  It sure would be wonderful to recieve it over my spring break.  If it does arrive, there is still a possibility that I will be going to China before the school year ends.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Yi Mei (a little late).... I am glad that you had a cupcake for her. :)

    ReplyDelete