Waiting to Adopt Yi Mei

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Movement

The magic document that I have been waiting for arrived today.  I received my I  797approval!   I have my dossier documents all ready to go.  Next they must be authenticated by the state.  I have one pile ready to ship to the Office of the KS Secretary of  State  and another ready to ship to the Office of the MO Secretary of Sate.  I am praying that the turn around will be quick.  This is the journey of the Dossier:

Notarize documents
Send documents to Sec. of State for certification approval
Documents are sent back with gold seal of approval
Send documents to Chinese Consulate in Chicago for authentication
Documents are returned with stickers from the Chinese Embassy
Send documents to Holt for final processing (up to 2 weeks)
Dossier sent to China

My goal is to have my Dossier in China by the first of the year.  It seems like a lofty goal, considering it is mid- November, but I know that I serve a big God!

No comments:

Post a Comment