Waiting to Adopt Yi Mei

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

A lot of people have asked what happens next.  Now that my home study is complete and I have been FBI fingerprinted, I have to wait for an official notice of adoption approval (I 797)l from the USCIS- Department of Homeland Security.  Up until now, things have moved along nicely.  Waiting for the USCIS has seemed endless.  I submitted the forms eight weeks ago, so they should be coming any day now. 

Everyone who knows me well, knows that I am a planner.  Its hard for me to just sit still and wait for things to happen.  This is definitely a period of growth for me- God is using this to develop the patience I will need when I am a mom.


"He gives strength to the weary and increases t he power of the weak.  Even youths grow tired and ewary and old men stumble and fall, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength."  Isaiah 40:29-31

No comments:

Post a Comment