Waiting to Adopt Yi Mei

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Big Day

Marriott Guangzhou

Yesterday Yi Mei took her first plane ride. It was a very hard day! She started crying in the morning as soon as she saw us packing. On the plane she threw a two our tantrum because she didn't want to be strapped in. I felt sorry for the people on the plane. She kicked seats and knocked over someone's drink. She definitely is strong willed, a quality that helped her survive. She must have thought I was going to leave her. She is doing much better today. She was so brave at her medical today. This new hotel is incredible!

2 comments:

  1. Rose, I'm sure that plane ride was tough. Does she let you console her? I'm thinking of you everyday as you are in China. Many new friends in KC are thinking of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Rose! Can you have your guide talk to Yi Mei in Chinese, and explain about your next plane ride home to Kansas? I will pray for things to go smoothly. I was so excited to see photos posted today. You look like a happy, proud Mama!

    ReplyDelete